The Campaign Dashboard can be a bit overwhelming your first time, which is why we have written this article to break everything down for you! Use this article as a hub for understanding every small detail of the dashboard as it will also link to other helpful articles that break down the other campaign tools even further.
- Your Dashboard
- Editing Your Campaign Details
- Additional Tools for Success: Schedules, Incentives, Milestones, Donors/Moderation Tools, Messages, and Overlays
Once you have created your campaign, this will be the first page that you see: Your Campaign Dashboard. On this page, it will verify basic details about your campaign, including: the title of your fundraiser, the charity it is benefiting,, the amount raised so far (which should be none - since you just created it!), the campaign dates, and a link to what your campaign page will look like. You will also see a series of options along the left-hand side of the page:
- Dashboard - You are currently here!
- Overview - Provides an overview of your campaign details
- Schedule - Which lets your viewers know what you will be streaming and when
- Incentives - Where you can create Rewards that donors can claim for their donation, Polls they can vote on (using their donations), and Targets (Formerly known as Challenges) where donors can work together to unlock awesome content via their collective donations!
- Milestones - Which give your campaign the opportunity to have incentives along the way to your ultimate campaign goal
- Donors - Where you can read each donation (The name of the sender, message, amount, and incentive - if they redeemed any)
- Messages - Where you can see any messages that might have been sent to you from a donor/viewer of your fundraiser
- Overlays - Where you will find our Native Overlay Options for you to implement into your fundraiser
To help you make the best, most effective fundraiser you can, we also have a checklist of things you can add to your campaign to give it that extra oomph! Keep in mind that not all (or even any) of these need to be used in order to have a successful fundraising campaign, but they have been proven to be effective tools in order to encourage donations towards your cause - so check them out!
The most important button on this entire page is the "Publish Campaign" button! None of your campaign will be visible to the public until this button is pressed - and, more importantly, no one can make a donation until you publish the campaign as well. This allows you to prepare all of your incentives and schedules without anyone knowing!
Editing Your Campaign Details via Overview
We asked for quite a few details when first creating this campaign. In some cases, you might have changed your mind and want to modify some of these details such as your fundraiser goal amount or start/end dates for the campaign... WELL YOU CAN'T. Just kidding - of course you can, and many of those details can be changed right here on the Overview of your Campaign Dashboard.
Some details, such as your Campaign Name and URL can only be changed while your campaign is still unpublished, but details like your Fundraiser Goal Amount can be modified while you're actively fundraising! Please note that you cannot lower your fundraiser goal below the original goal, which is why we suggest you start low, hit goals, and increase them as you go! As long as your campaign has not raised any money, you can switch it from Published to Unpublished. If you need any of these campaign details modified but cannot switch to unpublished to do so, you can contact our support team by clicking the "Help!!" button in your user drop-down menu (top right).
Additional Tools for Success: Schedules, Incentives, Milestones, Donors/Moderation Tools, and Messages
As mentioned before, Tiltify offers a ton of tools designed to enhance donor engagement and overall experience. These tools will help you raise more for the causes you love! While each tool will have its own article, here is a basic breakdown of what each tool is capable of:
- Adding a Schedule will allow you to pinpoint when certain events will happen during your fundraiser. Are you planning a marathon stream involving multiple games or a fundraiser that spans over numerous days? The schedule will let your viewers know when and where to find you!
- Incentives are a great way for increasing donor engagement and increasing how much you fundraise during your campaign. Rewards can be used as a direct incentive, allowing you to provide a physical or digital reward for a donation - from giving out t-shirts to dancing the Macarena for 5 minutes, rewards are a great way to engage your community in a direct way. Polls can be used to allow those with the biggest hearts (and possibly wallets) to decide what happens at the end of the voting process. Choosing someone's hair color or determining whether or not pineapple on pizza is a sin can be completely decided by your community! More of a competitive type of individual? Targets (Formerly Known as Challenges) allows you to create unlocks for your community to work towards. Ever swear off a particular game, never to play it again? Create a target and see if your community is willing to pay to see it happen!
- Milestones are similar to targetss in a sense that you can use them to lock/unlock cool giveaways or activities behind a dollar amount, except it involves the total amount you have raised for the campaign. Milestones are a great way to motivate your community in coming together to work towards those mini goals as you approach your campaign total goal - and it is always important, especially for marathon-type events, to carry additional milestones once you have passed your original goal.
- Donors Messages can be seen in 3 different places: on the right-hand side of your campaign dashboard, on the donations tab on the campaign page (which is public/can be viewed by anyone) and the Donors tab on your campaign dashboard. Under the Donors tab in particular is where you will also find your Moderation Tools so you can control what messages can/cannot be seen on the public donation page. While our system heavily censors expletives etc. sensitive information can slip through - so use the moderation tools on this page to make sure you have control of your donation page!
- The Messages Tab is a great way for viewers to contact you during your campaign. If they have a question about your fundraiser, but cannot seem to catch your attention in chat, they can send you a message by clicking the about button on the campaign page, followed by "Contact Us".
- Overlays is where we keep the good stuff: the 3 different donation bar overlay solutions we offer for brand new and avid fundraisers alike that need a little more oomph for their fundraising campaigns! A couple clicks and you will be able to add our Donation Bar to the top or bottom of your screen, so viewers will not only know who you're raising money for, but how much has been raised, how much you plan to raise, and all of the amazing milestone activities you plan on doing along the way :)
Your campaign dashboard is home to all of our tools that can turn your humble fundraiser into a massive juggernaut of an event! But, as always, quantity isn't everything. You know your communities the best, so use our tools accordingly to maximize your awesomeness!
- Adding a Tiltify Donation Overlay
- Integrate Streamlabs or
- Integrate StreamElements
- Adding a Schedule
- Adding an Incentive - Rewards
- Adding an Incentive - Polls
- Adding an Incentive - Targets
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Adding Milestones to your Campaign
- Donor Messages and Moderation Tools