The Dashboard is a powerful tool to manage your fundraising campaigns.
- Your Dashboard
- Editing Your Campaign Details
- Additional Tools for Success: Schedules, Incentives, Milestones, Donors/Moderation Tools, Messages, and Overlays
- 1 - Dashboard - You are currently here!
- 2 - Overview - Provides an overview of your campaign detail.s
- 3 - Schedule - Which lets your viewers know what you will be streaming and when.
- 4 - Incentives - Where you can create Rewards that donors can claim for their donation, Polls they can vote on (using their donations), and Targets (Formerly known as Challenges) where donors can work together to unlock awesome content via their collective donations!
- 5 - Milestones - Which give your campaign the opportunity to have incentives along the way to your ultimate campaign goal.
- 6 - Donors - Where you can read each donation (The name of the sender, message, amount, and incentive - if they redeemed any).
- 7 - Messages - Where you can see any messages that might have been sent to you from a donor/viewer of your fundraiser.
- 8 - Overlays - Where you will find our Native Overlay Options for you to implement into your fundraiser.
- 9 - Publish Campaign - Turns on the campaign to be visible to the public so you can start fundraising and collect donations!
- 10 -Checklist - Your first steps to making your campaign a success!
Editing Your Campaign Details via Overview
Items you can edit on your campaign:
- 1- Campaign Name: Adjust the campaign name.
- 2 - Campaign Avatar: Adjust the campaign avatar.
- 3 - Support a Team Campaign: Find a supportable Team Campaign for the same charity/cause.
- 4 - Goal: Adjust your goal; cannot be lowered below original goal.
- 5 - Add/Edit Media Type: Add images, video and livestream profiles.
- 6 - Description: Share "why" you're fundraising for this amazing cause!
- 7 - Campaign ID: Unique ID for this campaign.
As long as your campaign has not raised any money, you can switch it from Published to Unpublished. If you need any of these campaign details modified but cannot switch to unpublished to do so, you can contact our support team by clicking the "Help!!" button in your user drop-down menu (top right).
Additional Tools for Success: Schedules, Incentives, Milestones, Donors/Moderation Tools, and Messages
Tiltify offers a ton of tools designed to enhance donor engagement and overall experience. These tools will help you raise more for the causes you love! While each tool will have its own article, here is a basic breakdown of what each tool is capable of:
- Adding a Schedule will allow you let your donors know when you are fundraising, having an event and/or livestreaming. Are you planning a marathon stream involving multiple games or a fundraiser that spans over numerous days? The schedule will let your viewers know when and where to find you!
- Incentives: Rewards, Polls and Targets are a great way for increasing donor engagement and increasing how much you fundraise during your campaign.
- Rewards can be used as a direct incentive, allowing you to provide a physical or digital reward for a donation - from giving out t-shirts to dancing the Macarena for 5 minutes, rewards are a great way to engage your community in a direct way.
- Polls can be used to allow those with the biggest hearts (and possibly wallets) to decide what happens at the end of the voting process. Choosing someone's hair color or determining whether or not pineapple on pizza is a sin can be completely decided by your community! More of a competitive type of individual?
- Targets (Formerly Known as Challenges) allows you to create unlocks for your community to work towards. Ever swear off a particular game, never to play it again? Create a target and see if your community is willing to pay to see it happen!
- Milestones are significant fundraising achievements over the course of your campaign. Milestones are a great way to motivate your community in coming together to work towards those mini goals as you approach your campaign total goal - and it is always important, especially for marathon-type events, to carry additional milestones once you have passed your original goal.
- Donors Messages are messages left on donations made by your donors. They can be seen in 3 different places: on the right-hand side of your campaign dashboard, on the donations tab on the campaign page (which is public/can be viewed by anyone) and the Donors tab on your campaign dashboard. Under the Donors tab in particular is where you will also find your Moderation Tools so you can control what messages can/cannot be seen on the public donation page. While our system heavily censors expletives etc. sensitive information can slip through - so use the moderation tools on this page to make sure you have control of your donation page!
- The Messages Tab is a great way for viewers to contact you during your campaign. If they have a question about your fundraiser, but cannot seem to catch your attention in chat, they can send you a message by clicking the about button on the campaign page, followed by "Contact Us".
- Overlays allows you to display your fundraising progress, live and onscreen! A couple clicks and you will be able to add our Donation Bar to the top or bottom of your screen, so viewers will not only know who you're raising money for, but how much has been raised, how much you plan to raise, and all of the amazing milestone activities you plan on doing along the way :)
Your campaign dashboard is home to all of our tools that can turn your humble fundraiser into a massive juggernaut of an event! But, as always, quantity isn't everything. You know your communities the best, so use our tools accordingly to maximize your awesomeness!
- Adding a Tiltify Donation Overlay
- Integrate Streamlabs or
- Integrate StreamElements
- Adding a Schedule
- Adding an Incentive - Rewards
- Adding an Incentive - Polls
- Adding an Incentive - Targets
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Adding Milestones to your Campaign
- Donor Messages and Moderation Tools