We know our fundraising tools work! But we also know our community of fundraisers needs a little creative inspiration sometimes!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Polls are the easiest and most effective thing you can do to increase the number of donations you receive on a fundraising campaign. Here is a sample of polls you can consider. Need help setting up your polls on your Tiltify campaign? Take a look at this article.
Examples of Polls:
- If you had to be a fruit, which would you be? A. Banana B. Pineapple C. Watermelon
- What's your go-to dance move? A. The Twist B. The Macarena C. The Robot
- Which mythical creature would you be? A. Unicorn B. Mermaid C. Dragon
- Which food do you think is the best shape? A. Circle (pizza) B. Triangle (tacos) C. Square (grilled cheese)
- Which famous cartoon character best represents you? A. Bugs Bunny B. Daffy Duck C. Tweety Bird
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be? A. Red B. Green C. Blue
- Would you rather have a pet unicorn or a pet dragon? A. Unicorn B. Dragon C. I don't want either
- Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck? A. 100 duck-sized horses B. 1 horse-sized duck C. Neither
- What's your go-to silly face? A. Cross-eyed B. Tongue out C. Goofy grin
- What's your favorite type of weather for a picnic? A. Sunny B. Rainy C. Cloudy
- What's your favorite animal sound? A. Meow B. Quack C. Woof
- Which one of these is your favorite mythical creature? A. Minotaur B. Centaur C. Griffin
- Which cartoon character do you think has the best laugh? A. Mickey Mouse B. Bugs Bunny C. Daffy Duck
- If you could only eat one type of fruit for the rest of your life, what would it be? A. Apples B. Bananas C. Oranges
- If you could be a character from a video game, who would you be? A. Mario B. Link C. Sonic
- Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or a pet alien? A. Dinosaur B. Alien C. I don't want either
- What's your favorite type of cookie? A. Chocolate chip B. Peanut butter C. Oatmeal raisin
- What's your favorite type of silly walk? A. Waddle B. Limp C. Strut
- What's your favorite type of silly dance? A. The Chicken Dance B. The Hokey Pokey C. The YMCA
There is no one way to think of rewards or how you can and should use them. We've seen anything from custom art pieces, shout-outs during livestreams, or collections of digital codes for music and games. Need help setting up your rewards? We got you covered in this help article.
Examples of Rewards:
*Donations amounts can vary, test, adjust and find what works best for you and your donors!
Food (use with caution, know your limits and allergies)
- Hot Peppers
- Spicy Chips
- The One Chip Challenge
- Shots of Olive or Pickle juice
Physical Activity (and utilize our Digital Fitness tools!)
- Do x amount of push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups
- Cycle, Walk, Run for x amount, or reward adds this amount to a grand total
- Dance, Jump or Jump rope
- Put on a hat
- Put on a pair of sunglasses
- Write my name on a T-Shirt
- Put on another shirt
- Add a song request Reward and play it on your favorite instrument
- Beatbox, Freestyle
- Show Pet on Stream
- Give pet pets
- Give pet treat
Other No/Low-cost reward examples:
- Personalized video message or live shout out
- Write ridiculous activities on a piece of paper, and put them in a balloon. When the reward is selected, pop the balloon and do the task on the paper!
- Sing a song (voted on by using the polls feature!)
- Draw a sketch of the donor's pet
- Give a tour of your room
- Do a goofy dance
- Shaving cream pie to the face
- Play a terrible or scary game
- Add a word to the "swear" jar, and donate x amount every time you say the name word(s)
Extreme or "advanced" (not for the faint of heart!)
- Dye/Cut/Shave Head, Beard
- Get a new tattoo
- Take a 20-sec quiet break
- Have a sip of tea
- Spa treatment
- Focused breathing
- Guided meditation
Milestones are breadcrumbs to lead your donors to the ultimate fundraising goal! Once the amount raised is equal to the milestone and action, activity or "next phase" of fundraising might begin. For help setting up your milestones, review our help article!
Examples of Milestones ($ amount at your discretion!)
- $100 raised - Live/recorded reading of your favorite/least-favorite movie script (can pair this with our polls function to let the donors choose which script you read!)
- $500 raised - A community quiz - Topic decided upon by community (using polls!)
- $750 raised - Live/recorded cooking of a random recipe
- $100 raised - Change exercise until next milestone (for example, biking to walking, to running)
- $500 raised - Unlock another fitness challenge (add x amount of time or distance to your fitness goal)
- $750 raised - Wear a ridiculous outfit during your fitness challenge (chicken suit, Halloween costume)
- $100 raised - Special podcast/broadcast for the fans on a topic they chose (using our poll feature)
- $500 raised - Behind-the-scenes footage released
- $750 raised - Unlock high school photos
Targets are timed goals you can challenge your donors to achieve! If you need help setting up your Targets, take a look at our help article.
Examples of Targets
- Raise $100 in the next hour and the fundraiser (you) will only speak in questions!
- Raise $200 in the next 2 hours and the fundraiser (you) will apply make-up from an online tutorial (use polls to let individuals select which tutorial!)
- Raise $500 in the next 5 hours and the fundraiser (you) will put on as many t-shirts as they can in 5 minutes.
- Raise $1000 in the next 10 hours and the fundraiser (you) will do a "Try not to laugh" challenge!
Want to find other people fundraising with Tiltify? Head over to our official Discord!
Need to start your fundraising journey? Head to Tiltify.com to create your first campaign and support the cause you care about today!