We have created a walk-through to help you set up your XSplit Broadcaster Software with the built-in Tiltify overlay.
- Create a Webpage URL source
- Configure the Webpage URL source (resize, position, etc.)
- Advanced Customization
The following walk-through will help you set up our built-in Tiltify overlay in XSplit. We assume that you have already installed XSplit and are ready to add to an existing scene.
Step 1 - Create a Webpage URL source
On the scene you wish to add our overlay to, click on "Add source" --> "Webpage..." in the bottom left-hand corner of XSplit
Step 2 - Input your overlay URL
Step 3 - Configure your Webpage URL Source
Once added, your XSplit should look something like this:
All 3 of our overlays are designed to be placed at either the top or bottom of the screen - The Original and Overlay 2.0 stretch across the entire screen while the Compact Overlay covers about 60%. To properly fit the source, you can either:
- Drag the corner to fit the source to the entire screen - and then position it either in the top (by default) or bottom (which requires a bit more movement work).
- Right click on the Webpage URL source (or click "Settings" in the bottom middle of the screen when the Webpage URL source is selected) and change the resolution of the source
- For 720p streams, set your width to 1280
- For 1080p streams set your width to 1920
- Height should be no less than 70 to avoid issues
Once resized, your XSplit should look something like this! Whether you place it at the top or bottom, you are now ready to start your fundraising!
Our built-in overlays are a great start for any fundraiser to have - but there are other options for you to use to really enhance your fundraising game! Make sure to check out all of our
integration articles here
to see the latest tools that are available to you!