The highly anticipated charity event was first hosted in 2016 has since become a regular extravaganza. This year will see some of the biggest names from the world of YouTube, music and sports return to go head-to-head, all whilst raising money for charity. This year fundraisers can join the Sidemen in their fundraising efforts. Follow the guide below to join the effort!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How do I set up my Fundraising Campaign?
- How do I promote my Fundraising Campaign?
- Do I have to stream?
- How do I win the VIP Charity Match tickets?
- What is the prize?
- When does the competition end?
- When will the raffle be drawn?
- Are Charity Match tickets still available?
- Do I need to be in the UK to fundraise?
- How do I get to the event if I live in a different country?
- I can't remember my password /I need to reset my password
- Other questions
How do I set up my Fundraising Campaign?
Creating a fundraising campaign on Tiltify is easy and fast! Follow the steps below to get started today.
- Visit https://sidemenfc.tiltify.com
- Click on start fundraising and create your Tiltify account or log in if you already have an account.
- Choose a unique name for your fundraiser and add any details to create you campaign.
- After you set a goal hit Publish and make it official!
Once you've done this, there are plenty of customization options available. You can add polls to engage your supporters, create milestones for your progress, show your appreciation and encourage donations by offering rewards.
Having trouble receiving your confirmation email? Make sure to check your spam folders.
How do I promote my Fundraising Campaign?
There are many ways to share your campaign. Here are just a few:
Share your donate link wherever you can! From your campaign dashboard overview there is a section called Your campaign links.
- Create a QR Code that you can use in print and share with anyone.
- Copy campaign url and share your entire fundraising campaign.
- Copy donate url and direct people to donate now.
- Share on Facebook.
- Share on X (formerly Twitter).
Finally, you can ask others to join you in your fundraising efforts by Amplifying your campaign! When someone amplifies your campaign they are asking others in their network to donate to your campaign and you will know who amplified your campaign the most! Find out more about what Amplify by Tiltify means here.
Do I have to stream?
The short answer: no.
You can do anything at all! There are no limitations here, you can set up a campaign around anything you can dream up. It doesn't have to be football related, it can be anything from a quiz night with your friends to a sponsored 24hr stream a fitness challenge, or even good old fashioned door-to-door fundraising!
How do I win the VIP Charity Match tickets?
The short answer: no.
You can win VIP Charity Match tickets by raising money through a fundraising campaign you set up on Tiltify.
There are 2 ways to win a VIP package:
- Be one of the top 5 fundraiser when the competition closes
- be one of the 5 campaigns that has raised the most money by the closing date – 12pm 31st August UK time)
- Be selected as a raffle winner (5 available).
- To enter the raffle, you need your fundraiser to raise at least £100 by the closing date – 12pm 31st August UK time .
What is the prize?
There are 10 VIP packages to be won.
Each package is as follows:
VIP box experience for the winner +1
VIP experience includes: Stadium tour, exclusive box access with hospitality and VIP event access
Further information about the prize package will be shared with the winners when they are selected.
Can I win more than one VIP Package?
No. If you are one of the top 5 fundraisers, you will not be included in the raffle. If you have multiple fundraising campaigns in the top 5 fundraisers, the next highest campaign will be selected.
Raffle winners will be crossed checked to ensure 5 different winners are chosen.
When does the competition end?
12pm (uk time) 31st August the competition will close, so get as much money raised as you can by then! The winners will be announced the next day.
When will the raffle be drawn?
All winners of the Fundraising competition will be drawn and contacted by email on the 1st September. If you do not receive a winner's email, you have not won.
Are Charity Match tickets still available?
The Sidemen Charity Match 2023 general sale tickets are sold out. Fundraising is your best chance to be there on the 9th September!
Do I need to be in the UK to fundraise?
No, you can fundraise from anywhere in the world to help raise money for the Sidemen FC charity match 2023!
How do I get to the event if I live in a different country?
Travel and any related costs and expenses (i.e. accommodation and subsistence) are not included as part of the prize and such costs shall be the responsibility of the winners.
I can't remember my password/I need to reset my password
If you are having trouble remembering your password you can request to reset your password from the login screen.
Click on the Reset password link and you will receive a password reset email to the email address associated with your account. Make sure to check all your folders since some email clients will move this email.
You can also reset your password when logged into your account by going to the My Account dashboard > Account Actions > Change Password.
Please contact our support team https://info.tiltify.com/support/home
Ask in the Discord https://discord.com/tiltify
Questions about the raffle or event firstname.lastname@example.org