When it comes to fundraising, having a visual element that displays how much money is raised is a critical key to success for any charitable event! Sometimes, you may not know exactly how to start designing. Luckily, Tiltify has a simplified overlay that will get you out of edit mode and into fundraising mode!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview Video
- Finding Overlays
- Elements of "The Default" overlay
- Adding Overlays To Your Livestream
- Other Integrations...
Before you can implement our overlays, you have to find where they are! On the left-hand side of your Campaign Dashboard, you will see the Overlay tab - click it!
Elements of "The Default" overlay
- Classic Overlay – This overlay is placed defaulted to the top of the screen and stretches the entire way across. It contains the charity avatar and name, your progress bar, goal, the amount raised, and highlights the most recent and top donor interchangeable. You can edit different aspects of this, such as color and font by clicking “Classic Overlay” on the left.
- QR Code – This is a scannable QR code that is placed in the bottom left corner of the overlay. When people scan it, it will take them to the donation page of your campaign. The code can be moved and resized.
- Alert Box – This is an alert box that will populate donations as they appear. You can add gifs via the Giphy search box. It can also be set to trigger at the thresholds you specify. *Note: Test Donations will NOT appear on your Broadcast Software, only during design/editing within Tiltify.
- Event List – This will display the most recent donations that have been made towards your campaign. It can be configured as to how many events to display (default: 4)
If you want to customize your overlay and add your own style to it, check out the Tiltify Overlays and Alerts - Widgets!
Adding Overlays To Your Livestream
- You can rename your overlay if you have made any edits to it.
- If you make any changes to the overlay, you will click “save changes” to save them. This will reflect on the live overlay when updated.
- If you want to run a test while editing, click the “test donation” button. Make sure those changes are as awesome as you want them to be!
- When you’re satisfied and it’s saved, click the “copy overlay url” and, using your favorite streaming software, put the overlay as a browser source.