Leverage TikTok to raise funds for your favorite causes, powered by Tiltify!
Instructions to use Donation Stickers on TikTok
Create a step-by-step guide
Step 1: Add Donation Stickers to your TikTok content
- Update to the latest version of TikTok
- Create / Post / Go LIVE and add a Donation Sticker.
- Choose from one of the available organizations (see below!).
- Place the sticker on the video
- Add your caption and post (or… remain live!)
Step 2: Add Donation Stickers to your TikTok profile
- Update to the latest version of TikTok.
- Go to your profile page.
- “Edit Profile”.
- Add a sticker from your favorite cause(s).
Step 3: Find a cause to support on TikTok
- Animal Welfare:
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- After-School All Stars
- Boys & Girls Club
- Girl Effect
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- No Kid Hungry
- Plan International USA
- Save the Children
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Autism Speaks
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Down Syndrome Society
- American Dance Movement
- Malala Fund
- National PTA
- Save the Music
Health & Wellness:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Be the Match
- CDC Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Eating Disorder Association
- Peer Health Exchange
- Stand Up To Cancer
Hunger and Humanitarian Aid:
- American Red Cross
- Direct Relief
- James Beard Foundation
- Meals On Wheels
- National Association of Restaurant Education Foundation
- UN Foundation
- United Way
- It Gets Better Project
- SAGE USA
- Trevor Project
- True Colors United
- JED Foundation
- Jordan Porco Foundation
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- To Write Love on Her Arms
- Act To Change
- American Association of Indian Affairs
- Black Girls Code
- Equal Justice Initiative
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- Know Your Rights
- League of United Latin American Citizens
- Audubon Society
- charity: water
- Conservation International
- One Tree Planted
- Bob Woodruff Foundation
- Operation Gratitude
- Team Rubicon
If you are a charity on Tiltify interested in TikTok Donation Stickers:
TIKTOK DONATION FEATURES
The TikTok Donation Features Program remains in the pilot phase of development. To date, the TikTok community can choose from nearly 90 non-profit organizations to support through these new features. In order to test and perfect the functionality, TikTok is continuing to focus on these organizations before exploring additional charities in the near term.
WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
Tiltify is here to support you in getting ready for when TikTok offers these features to a broader set of non-profit organizations. Here are some things that you can do now to prepare. While being on Tiltify does make you eligible to utilize TikTok, the TikTok charity team at TikTok manages enrollment on a rolling basis. We cannot, at this time, estimate if and when your organization will receive access to the donation stickers. You can still leverage all of the amazing fundraising tools on Tiltify in the interim.
1. Build your organization’s presence on TikTok — Create a TikTok account, post regularly, and build your TikTok community.
2. Sign up for Tiltify — All non-profit organizations must be an approved charity on Tiltify to be eligible to use the TikTok donation functionality.
3. Register your charity at Benevity Causes — Make sure that you have a registered and up-to-date charity profile on Benevity.
4. Set up Stripe as your payment processor on Tiltify — Stripe is currently the only payment processor available for TikTok fundraising.
If you need help getting ready or building your organization’s presence on TikTok, Tiltify offers a consulting package to assist you in crafting your strategy. If you are interested in working with a Tiltify consultant to help build your TikTok fundraising strategy, please email us at email@example.com to learn more.