Crowd Control is an interactive gaming tool, created by the folks at Warp World, that allows for your online community to control your fate in some of your favorite video games! Enabled via their Twitch Extension, users can exchange Twitch Bits for Coins that can then be spent in the extension to help out (or drastically harm) your gameplay!
Thanks to the wonderful development team at Warp World, Crowd Control is now enabled for any/all St. Jude Children's Research Hospital fundraising campaigns on Tiltify! So, instead of exchanging Twitch Bits for Coins, you can donate to a St. Jude campaign for Coins instead!
Crowd Control is only enabled for Twitch livestreams via their Twitch Extension. Head on over to the Extensions page and install Crowd Control for your channel (and don't forget to activate the extension afterwards when you're ready to use it!)
- Alzheimer’s Research UK: https://tiltify.com/alzheimers-research-uk
- American Heart Association: https://tiltify.com/aha
- American Red Cross: https://tiltify.com/redcross
- charity: water: https://tiltify.com/charitywater
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund: https://tiltify.com/ccrf
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (Extra Life): https://tiltify.com/cmnhospitals
- Direct Relief: https://tiltify.com/direct-relief
- JDRF: https://tiltify.com/jdrf
- Muscular Dystrophy Association: https://tiltify.com/mda
- No Kid Hungry: https://tiltify.com/no-kid-hungry
- Rise Against The Disorder: https://tiltify.com/anxiety-gaming
- Starlight Children’s Foundation: https://tiltify.com/starlight-childrens-foundation
- Save the Children: https://tiltify.com/save-the-children
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: https://stjude.tiltify.com
- The Bail Project: https://tiltify.com/the-bail-project
- The Open Hand Foundation: https://tiltify.com/open-hand-foundation
- The Trevor Project: https://tiltify.com/the-trevor-project
- To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA): https://tiltify.com/twloha
- Trans Lifeline: https://tiltify.com/translifeline
- Wings of Life USA: https://tiltify.com/wingsforlife
Once created, navigate to your Campaign Dashboard --> Detail tab and find your campaign ID.
From there, you can enable streaming for charity, input your Tiltify Campaign ID from earlier, and click "play for this charity".
Once your campaign is connected, you can now use Crowd Control for your St. Jude charity fundraising! Remember to adjust the cost of all of the different ways your community can affect your game and, for more information on Crowd Control itself, make sure to check out their FAQ!
Keep up-to-date with future projects from Warp World: https://forum.warp.world/