Public Profile settings are found under your Account dashboard. These settings allow you to customize your appearance on Tiltify.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Under the Setup tab of the Profile section you can edit your avatar and bio.
- Username – This will update your username for your profile. This will also update any links for campaigns, so be sure to share the new links!
- Avatar - your personal avatar that appears on your profile, your campaigns, and on leader boards.
- Bio - A short description to let everyone know who you are. Maximum 500 characters.
In this section, you can add your social accounts that appear on your personal profile page.
In the Achievements tab of the Profile section, you can view and share which achievements you’ve earned!
Profile Page Overview
When you or someone else views the public-facing profile page, there is a ton of information available! Let's take a look.
- Campaign(s) User is fundraising for
- Total amount raised across all campaigns since account creation
- Team memberships
- Selected Achievements
- Social Media Links
- Top Achievements
- Lifetime Achievements
- Retired Campaigns
Have more than three campaigns active? You can now share a campaigns URL to make it easy for donors to donate to all of your efforts! Individual Campaign Page URL Example: https://tiltify.com/@<username>/profile/campaigns Team Campaign Page URL Example: https://tiltify.com/+<team>/profile/campaigns
Your profile page is an amazing information hub to share with your community and donors, so they know all of the details of your fundraising endeavors.
Want to find other people fundraising with Tiltify? Head over to our official Discord!
Need to start your fundraising journey? Head to Tiltify.com to create your first campaign and support the cause you care about today!