Public Profile settings are found under your Account dashboard. These settings allow you to customize your appearance on Tiltify.
- Public Profile
- Public Profile Page Overview
Under Public Profile you can edit your avatar and bio.
- Username – This will update your username for your profile. This will also update any links for campaigns, so be sure to share the new links!
- Avatar - your personal avatar that appears on your profile, your campaigns, and on leader boards.
- Bio - A short description to let everyone know who you are. Maximum 500 characters.
In this section, you can add your social accounts that appear on your personal profile page.
Profile Page Overview
When you or someone else views the public-facing profile page, there is a ton of information available! Let's take a look.
- Campaign(s) User is fundraising for
- Total amount raised across all campaigns since account creation
- Team memberships
- Selected Achievements
- Social Media Links
- Top Achievements
- Lifetime Achievements
- Retired Campaigns
Have more than three campaigns active? You can now share a campaigns URL to make it easy for donors to donate to all of your efforts! Individual Campaign Page URL Example: https://tiltify.com/@<username>/profile/campaigns Team Campaign Page URL Example: https://tiltify.com/+<team>/profile/campaigns
Your profile page is an amazing information hub to share with your community and donors, so they know all of the details of your fundraising endeavors.