Team roles define the privileges you give to team members.
Types of roles for a team
- Owner: Manages all aspects of a team. Includes transfer of ownership and disbanding
- Manager: Edit team details and create new team campaigns
- Member: No permissions.
- Active: Team members that have been accepted to the team.
- Pending: Requests made by users to join the team.
- Invited: Members that have been invited to join the team but have not yet accepted.
- Rejected: A user's request to join has been rejected. In this state they cannot request to join until the rejection is deleted.
You can accept or reject a user request by using the to accept the user. You can reject the request by clicking on
You can delete a rejected request by clicking on.
To send a new invitation simply delete the current invitation and send a new invite.
Teams are a great way to run campaigns as a group. With these simple roles you can dictate who can manage the team while allowing others to simply participate as a member.
Owners and Managers can create and manage campaigns so be sure you trust anyone you make a manager.