I suggest you ...

Engagement of poor people and help to poor child for home,health and education.

Dear sir,with due respect my self-manoja kumar mallick,age-28 ,organization name-MARIYAN FOUNDATION,state-odisha.country-(INDIA),i am a social worker,my state have leaveing very poor people,so they can't devloped for financial problem,them child haven't study properly.they have no home for stay.they have no food eat.for this reason-
1-THIS YEAR (2017) ABOVE 400 FARMER AND POOR PEOPLE DEATH BY SUICIDE.
2- THIS YEAR (2017)ABOVE 1500 CHILD DEATH FOR LOW VITAMIN.
Now situation is very bad.i am trying to help them, but i have a many financial problem,for this reason i can't help them.I have a solution for this problem.the better idea is (ENGAGEMENT OF POOR PEOPLE).if poor people always get working facility,they will be elligible to income money regularly they can change him life.they can devloped
i am going to start agricultural farm,polutry farm,fish farm and goat farm.i have 3 acre land for farm,but no money for construction and other equipments.before one year i am trying a loan,many bank and many organization in all over world.but no one haven't help me a loan.because,i am poor.your organization is most helpful organization in all over world.
so,I requesting to you please give me a loan ammount $ 50,000 for start a farm. i will return you in 5 years by instalment.
FARM PLAN-:
1-Polutry farm.
2-Fish farm.
3-Goat farm.
4-agriculture farm.
1-polutry farm-approxmetly $26,000 requrerd for polutry firm construction on the strenth of 5000 bird,and other equipment,example-water booring,water pump,electricty,store room,food trey,water trey,average of ammount $9000.after starting firm in 5000 bird per 45 day minimum income in firm$2000.
2-fish farm-i have a one 1Acre land for fish pond,innovation of fish pond approxmetly $7000.then fish egg averege $1700,food for 6 month-$4000.
We can do 2 times sell fish in one year. $15000 minimum income of business in one year in 1acre fish pond.
3- goat farm-goat farm is the most profit business in our socity.100 goat capacity $5000 need ammount for construction and Requred 100 female goats ammount is $3000.one goat 1 time production capacity in every 8month .one time 1 goat have born 3 to 4 child.the goat born ratio is 40/60.means 40 male and 60 female.if we will be start with 100 female minimum 300 goat production in one year.
we can income minimum $15000 in the one year.
4-agriculture farm-agriculture farm is a best income way for poor people.if you suppoort all the equipments and scientific idea for agriculture farm,we can double income of investment.
sir,very important topic is 120 people are get work life time in 4 project,and solve them financial problem. please help me.
SIR, THIS 4 PROJECT I WILL BE COMPLETE IN 6 MONTH
Sir,my life aim is-
1- a school for free study of poor people child.
2-a home for free staying and free food facility to old age people.
3-all income of my life time i will use for help to poor people and social devlopement work.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)