I suggest you ...

Better StreamLabs integration

The current StreamLabs integration feels very, very basic and unless I missed something, doesn't support a lot of ways that encourage higher/ specific amounts of donations.

Over the years streamers have discovered that secret donation sounds, or upgraded donation sounds for higher donation sounds are very appealing and help to raise money - yet the current StreamLabs integration seems to only use your one basic donation sound and picture.

To be more clear on what I wish to see: Try to give us a way to use the variations in donation sounds that StreamLabs itself supports for personal donations. That way people that collect money for charity have more tools to give the donor a direct benefit by playing a more awesome or specified sound.

We tried to set up a sound for €25 or higher donations that was more epic than the normal one. We did set it up in StreamLabs but I guess it would've only worked on personal donations and not on tiltify donations as the donations that were high enough still played the default sound.

Also it's great to have specified amounts for a certain sound. We are all playing games, what if you want to give your donors the possibility to donate €4 and get a sound that represents a fail/ succes?

Overall having the possibility to play different sounds based on the donation amount is a great tool to help donations come in and give the donor the power to play the sound he wants to hear.

Those tools are so good - they literally print money for the good cause!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ZoeyZoey commented  · 

Please we really need this. It would be amazing and super interactive with chat if there where "secret" sounds that could only be found by donating. We would be able to raise more money for charity with this because who doesn't love a good ol' $69.69 Donation

Feedback and Knowledge Base